Monday, July 03, 2006

Welcome to Evil Missy's Garden Blog

Evil Missy's Garden Blog




I am Evil Missy and I like gardening. Check out my links at the right and be sure to bookmark me so you can come back and visit when i find time to write more!!
This blog is full of...




information.

This blog is a seriously un-serious look at gardening, all type of gardens, patio gardens, your yard, your neighbor's yard, plants, trees, bushes, flowers.
-You get the idea-
I will be sharing information on just about anything related to gardens, gardening or just being evil, I mean, outdoors.


;)

-insert evil laff here-

Happy Gardening!!

e v i l disclaimer:
The Evil attitude contained in this blog is simply intended to make you laugh and or chuckle.

Of course a good guffaw from time to time would be nice.
If you snort when you laff that's even better.

Sincerely,
Evil Missy, I mean,
bwaahaaaaaaaa





Return to EVIL Missy in the gardenHome Page