Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I only grow catmint to torment my dog-

I only grow catmint to torment my dog-


Catmint Catnip Information






Catmint Catnip Information:
Invasive Herb or the purrfect plant


Catmint / Catnip
'Nepeta cataria'

This aromatic plant from the mint family, can be used as a domestic herb to treat miscellaneous ailments and problems such as hemorrhoids, dandruff and to relax spasms. Many grow the plant and harvest the leaves to make a medicinal tea. The fragrant aroma is VERY attractive to cats. As a matter of fact, most small cat toys sold in stores contain catnip, check the package.

Catnip or Catmint is invasive so.....If you do not want it to take over your garden area. Be sure and plant your catnip in a pot or planter.

There are many varieties of Catnip, many are flowering garden plants or grown as pot-herbs, some are pests.

I like pests.

;)

-insert evil laff here-



read more and make a Cat Garden





Return to EVIL Missy in the gardenHome Page