Wednesday, July 05, 2006

toilet bowl planter ideas

toilet bowl planter ideas

GARDEN PROJECT IDEAS RECYCLE EVERYTHING-
OR AT LEAST AS MUCH AS YOU CAN


My latest garden project:

Someone threw out a perfectly good - well,
cracked toilet tank, complete with top and seat.

I decided to recycle it and use it for a centerpeice in my front yard.
You may be asking:
What am I going to plant in this toilet bowl / planter ?



Sweet Peas silly...
what else.


;)
-insert evil laff here-




Please RECYCLE as much as you can-
take a moment to
T H I N K -
Before you throw it away,
see if you can give it away first.
We only have so much space in our dumps and waste areas.
Evil missy thanks you
our wild critters thank you
and your greatgrandchildren will thank you.
Please take a moment and Check out any recycling or trading / bartering projects in your area.





Return to EVIL Missy in the gardenHome Page