Monday, July 10, 2006

Whaddayamean-ya-doan-know your state Tree ?

Whaddayamean-ya-doan-know your state Tree ?


WHAT IS YOUR STATE TREE ?


Follow the link 'STATE TREES' on the right of this page and look it up...

Information is power and Evil Missy loves POWER !!!

Just Look up your State's ding dang tree...


~oh yeah, I almost forgot~

One last time I am
Reposting the posted disclaimer post about Evil Missy in the garden.

EVIL Missy's
Evil D I S C L A I M E R


This blog is a seriously un-serious look at gardening, all type of gardens, patio gardens, your yard, your neighbor's yard, plants, trees, bushes, flowers.
-You get the idea-
I will be sharing information on just about anything related to gardens, gardening or just being evil, I mean, outdoors.

My Evil attitude is simply intended to make you laugh and or chuckle.
I always post at one minute before the bewitching, evil hour...
Of course a good guffaw from time to time would be nice.
If you snort when you laff that's even better.



afterall I Love Gardening
but


I am not truly evil nor named missy............




;)
-insert evil laff with a small snicker snort here-


Seed Catalog



Return to EVIL Missy in the gardenHome Page